May 05 2009
Is your website getting the traffic it deserves?
You have an amazing product, a excellently designed website and a sales pitch that is right on. You launch your site and await the stampeding crowd…
You wait… and you wait… and you wait… 🙁
Meanwhile your competitor next door has people lined up down the block just waiting to get their product. What are they doing that you’re not? What is this big trick that you seem to be missing out on?
Well it just so happens that the trick is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – SEO lets the search engines know that you have what people are looking for, the answer to their question.
However, many people find SEO to be a time consuming and complicated process to learn, if you are a newbie to the SEO world it sometimes can be quite frustrating!
Well today I wanted to share with you a free seo software tool that simplifies the whole process for you! This free software is called Traffic Travis.
So what’s included in this free seo software?
- Page analysis: Almost like having an SEO expert look at your webpage and tell you what you are doing right, and what you are doing wrong. This tool does all that, and then gives you solutions for improving your on-page SEO!
- Position ranking: Keeps a daily, weekly or monthly record of exactly where your website is ranked for any search term. Check all the major search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN Live, Ask and Altavista) and see whether you’re going up in the search engines … or down.
- Keyword finder: A cutting edge keyword finder tool to give you a huge number of relevant keywords.
- Keyword sorter: An essential keyword sorter tool that enables you to categorize extremely large lists of keywords into targeted adgroups for PPC purposes.
- Top sites for keywords: Quickly find all the top sites for your various keywords… then analyze them to see if you can steal some of their tricks.
- Backlinks to site: Who is linking to you? Who is linking to your competitors? What pagerank are they? What anchor text are they using? And by analyzing your competitors with this tool you can find other great sites to buy/trade links with.
- Keywords/details: Discover how many advertisers are advertising on each keyword and whether there’s a heavy turnover in advertisers. This could mean that the keyword isn’t as profitable as everyone thinks!
- Top sites for keywords: Who are the biggest players in your niche? Which keywords are they bidding on? Suss out who your major competitors are, and then analyze their campaign. After all… they must be making money…
- Websites Keyword list: A more indepth keyword snooping tool… this shows you whether competitors keep advertising on a particular word, or whether they drop it periodically. (Consistently advertising on a keyword means it must be really profitable!) This tool also easily shows ad ranking position, so you can see which positions seem to work the best…
I absolutly love this free seo software! Ever since I downloaded I can not get enough of it, Traffic Travis has literally saved me hours of research, allowing me more time to improve other areas of my business/website, such as the actual web design.
If you currently use Traffic Travis, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about it?
Till Next Post,
***If You Like What You Read Feel Free To Share It!